One Convert!
This afternoon I went to play basketball with Yong En and his friend, Zhi Wei. After Yong En left for his grandparents' place, I continued to spend time with Zhi Wei. Firstly, I opened up to him by sharing my interests and discovered later than we had a common interest - Chinese Chess. That's probably I have too many interests, haha. We shared money and bought a chinese chess set to play. We played over dinner at a coffeeshop, it's a little embarassing but whatever. After that, it was late evening so I sent him home. Along the way I shared my life testimony to him and we had a friendly debate over religious issues. Thank God he made the decision to accept Jesus into his life and prayed the sinners' prayer. Praise God! One more convert for Pei Ying Primary!
Posted by Jian Hao, NWA1.
Posted by Jian Hao, NWA1.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home