Personal Learning
Isaiah 55:8-9 (The Message)
"I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work."
God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Do you know that Scientist says human only use 4% of our brain capacity, some even consider it a stretch... so isnt it true tat in Isaiah 55:8-9 that God says we cannot be able to know what He is thinking or doing. Great evidence for this verse... yar? now i know why God said this verse...
wow... learned this from a sermon by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro titled Deciding Who You Can Be.
Sometimes it doesnt take the whole sermon for God to touch your heart and change your spirit and mind, but jus a sentence, or sometimes even a word. So... tat's why its so important to be attentive for any sermons and teachings. You never know that one word from God thru the service can change your whole life.
I was changed by one word too. "Grace"
But its realli true that we are limited in our thinking, 4% of our brain capacity compared to God's unlimited Gb of Brain capacity. We got to trust God in what we are going through today, maybe things are not going the way we want it to be, but jus remember God has it all planned for us, we got to learn to seek Him for it and follow him
A verse God wish to speak to all of us...
“...the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said, ‘Do you believe that I am able to do this?’ They said to Him, ‘Yes, Lord.’ then He touched their eyes saying, ‘It shall be done to you according to your faith.’ And their eyes were opened.” (Mt. 9:28-30)
Today God is asking,
Do u believe that I am able bring a revival, Breakthrough to ur life, ur cg, ur unit today?
Do u believe that I am able to bring 300 biblical people in NW by end March?
Do u believe that I am able to win over all the youth in S'pore in your lifetime?
If your response to God is,
"Yes,Lord"
Then I tell you the truth, God will say,
‘It shall be done to you according to your faith.’
and it is done.
Amen.
-david Ong
"I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work."
God's Decree.
"For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Do you know that Scientist says human only use 4% of our brain capacity, some even consider it a stretch... so isnt it true tat in Isaiah 55:8-9 that God says we cannot be able to know what He is thinking or doing. Great evidence for this verse... yar? now i know why God said this verse...
wow... learned this from a sermon by Pastor Wayne Cordeiro titled Deciding Who You Can Be.
Sometimes it doesnt take the whole sermon for God to touch your heart and change your spirit and mind, but jus a sentence, or sometimes even a word. So... tat's why its so important to be attentive for any sermons and teachings. You never know that one word from God thru the service can change your whole life.
I was changed by one word too. "Grace"
But its realli true that we are limited in our thinking, 4% of our brain capacity compared to God's unlimited Gb of Brain capacity. We got to trust God in what we are going through today, maybe things are not going the way we want it to be, but jus remember God has it all planned for us, we got to learn to seek Him for it and follow him
A verse God wish to speak to all of us...
“...the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said, ‘Do you believe that I am able to do this?’ They said to Him, ‘Yes, Lord.’ then He touched their eyes saying, ‘It shall be done to you according to your faith.’ And their eyes were opened.” (Mt. 9:28-30)
Today God is asking,
Do u believe that I am able bring a revival, Breakthrough to ur life, ur cg, ur unit today?
Do u believe that I am able to bring 300 biblical people in NW by end March?
Do u believe that I am able to win over all the youth in S'pore in your lifetime?
If your response to God is,
"Yes,Lord"
Then I tell you the truth, God will say,
‘It shall be done to you according to your faith.’
and it is done.
Amen.
-david Ong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home