last week for memorising verses! =D
since this is the last week, why not lets give our best in this! =)
6 nov
phil 4: 6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
8 nov
phil 3:8
"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ"
10 nov
john 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
-jency
6 nov
phil 4: 6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
8 nov
phil 3:8
"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ"
10 nov
john 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
-jency

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home